Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beautiful location, spotlessly clean, everything I needed

I stayed in a deluxe cabin, which included main room with double bed, as well as a second room with a bunk style single/double. The cabin was exactly as advertised. It was light and airy, raised off the ground with a space for my car underneath, and spotlessly clean. The kitchen had a good range of tidbits for cooking and the living area was comfy. Bathroom was clean and tidy, with a good shower.

The cabin looked out over a grassed area with picnic tables and bbq spots, just before the river. I brought my own linen, but the linen provided was so clean I used theirs. I had a great time and would definitely stay again.

Rolling hillsides, lush pastures. Great food!

Book Shoalhaven Caravan Village, or Shoalhaven Area Accommodation and Hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment