Thursday, July 23, 2009

The hotel manager was very friendly

My husband and I suffer from chronic back complaints and one of the areas we look at is the comfort of the bed, which we found very comfortable for us. The manager was very helpful and very friendly. I requested a fruit salad for breakfast and he had made a nice fresh fruit salad for me, which I enjoyed with yoghurt Even though the motel is situated on the main highway it was still very quiet and the back entrance had a beautiful view and the sound of the birds were lovely.

Eden is a lovely town and they have the Whale museum which is very interesting to see. We didn't have the time to see the coast this time as we were just passing through, but it is very pretty.

Book Comfort Inn Bayview Motor Inn, or Sapphire Coast Area Accommodation and Hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment